A Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) course is now available to organizations for $500/year (in addition to a base subscription) or to independent learners for $165/learner.
The course provides a foundational training focusing on operational and regulatory elements necessary for the ethical conduct of clinical research, while at the same time it is specifically tailored to the needs of clinical research professionals. To supplement the CRC course, organizations may also create an organization-specific module. Read more in the CRC Catalog.
- CITI CRC Course: Overview
- Planning Research
- Funding, Financial Management, and Budgeting
- Working with the Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Protocol Review and Approvals
- Principal Investigator (PI) Responsibilities
- Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) Responsibilities
- Sponsor Responsibilities
- Informed Consent
- Site Management, Quality Assurance, and Public Information
- CRC Resources
CRC Organization-Specific Module
Organizations may supplement the CRC course with an organization-specific module for CRCs. Requests made prior to 30 September 2015 will be included for no additional fee. Modifications to the module or requests made after this date are subject to CITI Program’s custom content development fees. Contact email@example.com or get started on the CRC Module Questionnaire to initiate the development of your organization's module.
How to Proceed
- Subscribe as a new organization
- Subscribe as an existing organization
- Subscribe as an independent learner
- Review the demo version