A Disaster Planning for the Research Enterprise (DPRE) course is now available to organizations for $300/year (in addition to a base subscription) or to independent learners for $165/learner.
The course provides institutional officials, faculty, staff, investigators, and those administratively responsible for research oversight at organizations such as principal investigators (PIs), Institutional Review Boards (IRBs), Institutional Animal Care and Use Committees (IACUCs), and Institutional Biosafety Committees (IBCs) with information about disaster planning and business continuity.
- Disaster Planning for the Research Enterprise: Overview
- Disaster Planning: Responsibilities of the Principal Investigator in Human Subjects Research
- Disaster Planning: Animal Care and Use Research
- Disaster Planning: Human Subjects Research
- Disaster Planning: Biohazards, Valuable Biological Materials, and Select Agents
- Disaster Planning: Data Security
How to Proceed
- Subscribe as a new organization
- Subscribe as an existing organization
- Subscribe as an independent learner
- Review the demo version