Individual learners may now purchase CME credits for select courses in the Human Subjects Research (HSR), Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR), and Information Privacy and Security (IPS) series. Credit and unit types include:
- Physicians (AMA PRA Category 1 Credit TM)
- Psychologists (APA Ethic Credit)
- Nurses (CNE Credits/Contact Hours)
- Social Workers (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT)
- Other Professions (Certificates of Attendance)
Learners who wish to earn and purchase credits must complete the required number of CME certified modules with at least a 70 percent passing score on each corresponding quiz, and within the course’s credit designation period.
Administrator Guidance for Enabling CME Credits Eligibility
Learners value the opportunity to earn and purchase CE credits and units through their CITI Program training, and administrators may maximize the ability to do so by ensuring that CME eligible modules are available within their organization's courses.
CE eligible modules can be listed as Supplemental (Optional) in a learner's course, which does not affect the organization's course requirements and affords the learner an opportunity to earn CME credits and units. Adding modules to a course covered under an existing subscription can be done at no additional cost.
How to Proceed
- Review instructions on how to qualify CME credits.
- Review more information on CITI Program’s CME accredited courses, types of credits offered and costs, and FAQs.
- Administrators may contact the Help Desk to discuss enabling CME eligibility.