COI Refresher Course Coming Fall 2015
A Conflicts of Interest (COI) Refresher course will be released in Fall 2015. It will be available to organizational subscribers (for no additional fee) and independent learners.
The COI Refresher will cover the revised U.S. Public Health Service (PHS) regulations associated with financial conflicts of interest. It is being designed to meet COI retraining needs for investigators and others who have already completed COI basic training.
- COIs and the Revised PHS Regulations
- Significant Financial Interests
- Institutional Obligations as They Affect Investigators
- Conflict of Interest Management Plans and Noncompliance
- Institution-Specific Policies Refresher (This module will be optional for organizations to add and is subject to Custom Content Development Fees)
Stay tuned for more announcements about this new refresher course