A Working with Sheep and Goats in Research Settings course is now available to subscribing organizations at no additional cost or to independent learners for $110/learner.
The Working with Sheep and Goats in Research Settings course provides an introduction to anatomy, basic veterinary care, and research mandates associated with working with sheep and goats, as guided by Animal Welfare Act Regulations (AWAR) and Public Health Service (PHS). Read more in the Animal Care and Use (ACU) Catalog.
- Introduction to Working with Sheep & Goats in Research Settings
- Research Mandates and Animal Care
- Biological Features and Behavioral Characteristics
- Occupational Health Hazards and Zoonoses
- Husbandry and Veterinary Care
- Surgery, Anesthetics, Analgesics and Euthanasia
How to Proceed
- Already a CITI organization? Click here
- Subscribe as an organization
- Subscribe as an independent learner
- Review the demo version