Ten new IACUC Member Refresher Case Studies (in addition to the 18 existing case studies) are now available within the Animal Care and Use (ACU) series. These case studies are intended for learners who have previously completed the Essentials for IACUC Members course and require refresher training.
The case studies present learners with various scenarios depicting "real-life" problems encountered by Institutional Animal Care and Use Committees (IACUCs) and typically present both sides of contentious issues. Learners are then asked to select actions that the IACUC or principal investigator could take. This new approach to refresher training is intended to form an interesting re-encounter of issues for learners. Read more in the Animal Care and Use (ACU) Catalog.
- The Institutional Official’s (IO’s) Role and Authority Limits
- No Harm, No Foul
- Shared Institutional Goals of Animal Health & Welfare
- Trust, but Verify
- Using the VVC Process for Review of Select Significant Changes – “Great Eastern University"
- Using the VVC Process for Review of Select Significant Changes – “XYZ Therapeutics”
- Reporting and Euthanasia with Wildlife
- Measuring Pain
- Establishing a New Animal Model
- Rationale for New Model Development
How to Proceed
- Already a CITI organization? Click here
- Subscribe as an organization
- Subscribe as an independent learner
- Review the demo version