An Essentials of Research Administration course became available (November 2015) to organizations for $300/year (in addition to a base subscription) or to independent learners for $137.50/learner.
The Research Administration course provides research administration professionals, principal investigators (PIs), and project directors with an overview and explanation of research administration and professional positions within sponsored programs, as well as various responsibilities for research administration. Read more in the Research Administration Catalog.
- Elements of Research Administration
- Elements of Research Development
- Elements of Pre-Award
- Elements of Award Negotiation and Acceptance
- Elements of Post-Award
How to Proceed
- Already a CITI organization? Click here
- Subscribe as an organization
- Subscribe as an independent learner
- Review the demo version