Transactional emails are sent for:
- Creation of a new CITI Program account
- Completion of a CITI Program course (to each learner who completes a course and for organization administrators who have requested such notifications)
- Coursework due (because a learner's previously completed CITI Program course is near to or has passed its expiration date)
- Username recovery or password reset (to restore the ability to log into CITI Program's learning management system)
- Requests for support to CITI Program Support.
Transactional emails are sometimes labeled as SPAM and intercepted by organizations' email security appliances. Your technical support staff can "whitelist" some of CITI Program's email servers to reduce the probability of these interceptions. More information is also provided in the Support Center article about transactional emails.
Back to April 2017 Newsletter