Question: What browsers can I use with the CITI Program website?
Answer: The vast majority of browsers made within the last 3-4 years will support all the features of the CITI Program website.
Browsers are either "Supported", "Functional" or "Non-Functional".
Supported: The site has been tested and verified to work on these browser/operating system combinations. The CITI Program will provide support if you experience issues with the website while using these browser/operating system combinations.
- Internet Explorer 8 and up on Windows XP and up
- Current version of Chrome on Windows XP and up/Current version Apple OS X
- Current version of Firefox on Windows XP and up/Current version Apple OS X
- Current version of Safari on Current version Apple OS X
Please note that if you wish to make a credit card purchase on our website, your browser must support TLS 1.2.
Functional: Many other browsers not on the "Supported" list are fully compatible with the CITI Program website. However, we can only test and provide support for a limited number of browsers/operating systems because it is impractical to support dozens of different configurations.
Non-Functional: These browsers so old that they lack basic programmatic or security functions and as a result the site is unusable when displayed in them. Therefore, they are specifically blocked by the site.
- Internet Explorer 7 or below
- Firefox 3.5 or below