The steps below will assist you if you have mistakenly chosen the wrong institution, your institution has changed, or you have an affiliation with more than one institution and need to transfer credit.
1. From the Courses Page click on the link "Add Institutional Affiliation."
2. Type and choose the correct institution from the search box.
3. Confirm you have selected the right institution and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
4 . Answer the member information questions required by your newly affiliated institution and enroll in the course(s) required by your newly affiliated institution.
If you would like to receive credit for modules previously taken, there are several requirements that must be met.
- To transfer course credit between institutions, you will need to be affiliated with both institutions (your previous institution and your new institution).
- When you are affiliated with both institutions, enroll in the courses that need to be transferred You will need to enroll in the same stage of the course (Basic / Refresher) for a proper transfer to occur.
- Each institution determines the time frame in which modules are transferable. This time frame can span any time between 1 and 10 years. Some institutions opt out of this option and do not allow modules to transfer.